Torrington Connecticut Area Information
BUYING A HOME IN TORRINGTON, CONNECTICUT
Incorporated in 1740, Torrington was initially a town. With the Naugatuck river flowing through the town, it became a thriving industrial region in the 19th Century. The woollen and brass mills which were established back then made way for the growth of the manufacturing industry in the second half of the 19th and early 20th Centuries. The town attracted immigrants from various foreign countries.
Torrington is now a developing city in the county of Litchfield. It is also the largest city of this county. It is a good place for settling because it offers a high standard of education which is powered by technology, support for the elderly, emergency healthcare services and assistance to veterans and their families. The redevelopment program of Torrington is underway which means that there is a lot of scope for development and increase in property prices in the near future.
Here are some important details to keep in mind while considering the option of buying a home in Torrington, Connecticut:
– The median home value is $138,100. This indicates that residential properties in Torrington are very affordable and can fit into any budget. Also, properties bought now can appreciate in value over the next few years and can bring a tidy profit on reselling.
– The population is around 34,900 people and this figure is growing every year.
– The cost of living is just 3.7% higher than the national average. It is not very difficult to manage expenses in Torrington, Connecticut.
– The median salary in this city is $56,264 which is quite good and makes it an ideal place for settling.
If you are ready to buy a home in Torrington, Connecticut, contact Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment now!
Why choose us?
– Wide range of properties- Our property search system is connected with various MLS portals. We do not list properties but access the properties listed online and get the best options for you according to the requirements stated. All kinds of residential properties are available to choose from.
– Exclusive representation- We only represent buyers in every deal and negotiate hard to get the best offer for you. There are no dual agency disclosures which you need to sign.
– Property valuation- We calculate the actual value of the property you select from our search system. This prevents the chances of overpaying or being misled by the seller. You get your favorite property at the best price possible.
Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment is your go to broker when it comes to buying a property in Torrington, Connecticut.